Sunday, January 09, 2005

Back From Vegas

Well, I have returned to Fort Worth, TX from the city known for sex, [losing] money, and well...sex. Consumer Electronics Show 2005 was pretty good. I will be providing an in-depth summary of the entire trip and the new and exciting technologies coming down the pipe in 2005 in a multi-part series. I was a little disappointed because I expected to see some new technologies...but there wasn't too much that was overly spectacular.

A little tease...

Worst of CES 2k5
Sony Qualia SACD Player (find out why later...)

Best of CES 2k5
L.G. Philips AMOLED Screen (they say it won't be available for another 10 years...)

Major Themes


  • Flat panel displays (plasma, LCD, DLP)
  • MP3 players
  • iPod accessories/adapters/etc.
  • Bad food

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2005 at 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about pet friendly lodging. I have a website about pet friendly lodging which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home